Briarwood Animal Hospital is a modern, well-equipped, 3,600 square-foot facility offering complete veterinary services. Our goal is to provide your pet with exceptional care that will keep them happy, healthy and full of life.
- Diagnostics: radiology, ultrasound, electrocardiograms and in-house laboratory.
- Medicine: internal medicine and preventive medicine.
- Surgery: orthopedic and soft-tissue surgery.
- Dentistry: surgery, root canals and restorations, as well as routine cleanings.
- Grooming: baths and dips, medicated skin treatments, prescription flea control.
- Vaccinations: yearly vaccines and boosters.
- Diet and Nutrition: complete line of premium diets and supplements.
Emergency service is available on a 24-hour basis. It will be provided either at our hospital or at the local emergency center.
Pet Food and Supplies
For your convenience and your pet's health and happiness, our hospital carries a selection of the following professional pet foods and supplies:
- Food and nutritional supplements.
- Flea control products – for pet and home.
- Highest-quality pet supplies.
- Grooming aids.
We will be glad to consult with you regarding the best dietary requirements for your pet’s particular needs. A proper diet is very important in maintaining a healthy pet.
Boarding and Grooming
We provide exceptional boarding and grooming options for your dog or cat. Our pet groomers have experience handling all sizes of pets, large or small. And if you're out of town, your pet has a comfortable and spacious place with us.
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM